- BSc Physics, University of Costa Rica (2008-2014)
- MSc Physics, Space Research Center, University of Costa Rica (2014-2018)
- Doktorand, Emmy Noether Group on Massive Star Formation, Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics, University of Tübingen, Germany (2018-)
- Multiplicity of High-mass Star Formation due to Disk Fragmentation - AG Meeting 2019, Stuttgart, Germany. - movie (midplane density)
- Lorentz Center Workshop: Bringing Stellar Evolution and Feedback Together - March 2021 - Multiplicity due to disk fragmentation in massive star formation
- Heidelberg-Hardvard Workshop 2020 - Multiplicity due to disk fragmentation in massive star formation
- Jets 2021, Heidelberg - The physical processes driving jets during the formation of massive stars
- Modeling disk fragmentation and multiplicity in massive star formation - G. A. Oliva & R. Kuiper - Astronomy and Astrophysics, 644, A410, 2020.
- Effects of the treatment of the mass quadrupole moment on ray-tracing applications for rapidly-rotating neutron stars - G. A. Oliva & F. Frutos-Alfaro - Submitted to MNRAS, 2020.
- A Visualization of Null Geodesics for the Bonnor Massive Dipole. (Oliva, Bonatti, Cordero, Frutos; 2015). Revista de Matemática: Teoría y Aplicaciones, CIMPA, UCR. 22(2) 255-264.
- A Numerical study of a Kerr-like metric. (Oliva, Frutos, Bonatti, Gonzalez; 2016). Presented in Simmac 2016, University of Costa Rica.
- Ujti 3 Software for (general relativistic) ray tracing given an axisymmetric metric. Calculates the shape, general relativistic redshift and thermal spectrum of a neutron star, as well as the light curves from circular hotspots.
- Ujti 2. Ray tracing for arbitrary metrics, including gravitational lenses.
- Introductory Physics textbook (Spanish)
- Advanced manipulation of sympy expressions. How to do algebraic manipulations on parts of expressions (such as factorizing or expanding only certain terms) in Sympy.
- Logarithms and slide rules. How to build and use a two-significant-figure slide rule from scratch, by hand.